When companies need to service failing assets, they can use this same platform to connect to augmented reality systems. The systems help on-site maintenance technicians see sensor readings, diagnostic information and even service manual procedures from a wearable headset while looking at the asset.
Maintenance technicians can reasonably expect that the intelligent analytics they use in the future to diagnose failures will connect to procurement software to automatically order the part. The IoT can be used to order laundry detergent with the press of a button, and the IoT will order bearings and seals automatically. IIoT technology offers not only efficiency gains for pumps and other heavy assets right now, but also a lot of headroom for innovation and further benefits.
Sewage Treatment Plants :
Sewage Treatment Plants treat water from house hold applications like laundry, kitchen and dish rinse water, toilet flush, car wash and other needs. As population and urbanization is increasing at rapid phase governments all over the world are insisting on having de centralized sewage treatment plants for individual communities, resorts, hotels, hostels, residential and commercial complexes.
Treated sewage water can be reused for various secondary applications like toilet flush, gardening, ground water replenishment. There are a host of technolgies and options available for treating sewage. Based on the site conditions, budget and end use of water we can provide different type of sewage treatment plants. A brief synopsis of different technologies used for Sewage treatment is as below.
Bio works offer Sewage Treatment with Following Technologies
- Conventional Activated Sludge Process• Simple and reliable system
• Good quality outlet
• Requires non technical man power to operate
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor Process
• Low Foot Print
• Good quality treated water
• High tolerance to changes in feed water
- Sequential Batch Reactor
• Complete automation
• Simple operation sequence
• High quality treated water
- Advanced Ozonation Process
• This is a 100% closed circuit system. No where the sewage is exposed to atmosphere causing foul odor as in the aeration tanks of a conventional plant.
• Cost of civil work is very low compared to the conventional treatment system.
• The plant involves just switching ‘on’ and ‘off’ of the system.
• No need to run the blowers to maintain the MLSS even when there is no waste water inflow.
• No sludge generation.
• Silent operation.
• 100% treatment of the waste water.We understand the unique challenges of completing complex construction activities at operating plants as well as on new sites — and have the expertise to overcome them. Whether procured through traditional design-bid-build or an integrated delivery method such as Design-Build or Construction Management, projects benefit from our in-depth planning expertise, highly collaborative approach and dedicated team of employee-owners who are experts at driving projects forward at the right pace. We maintain the highest quality and safety standards, and focus on seamlessly integrating construction and plant operations to deliver projects on schedule and within budget. Our commitment to excellence makes us a trusted partner our clients can rely on time and time again.
Our water and wastewater treatment construction experience includes:
• Oxidation Ditches
• UV and Ozone Disinfection
• Biosolids, Sludge Collection, Thickening and De-watering
• Chemical Systems
• Pumping Stations
• Diffused Air Systems
• Thermal Hydrolysis
• Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion
• Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
• Membrane Filtration
• Membrane Bioreactors (MBR) and Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR)
• Clarification and High-Rate Clarification
• Odor Control
• Nutrient Removal
• Alternative Energy Facilities